DiOptika is stocking a new range of disposable IPL eyeshields to replace the discontinued Honeywell IPL-Aid.
The new eyeshields cover IPL and LED wavelengths from 355 nm to 10,600nm (OD 6+)
- 24 pairs in a pack (48 individual patches)
- EN207/208 Certified
- Utilises multi-layer design composed of metal film and 4 layers of Hydro Gel plus shielding fabric
- Hydrates skin around the eye while protecting against IPL and LED
- Testing GB/T 17736-1999, calculate OD=-log10T according to the standard ANSIZ136.1
FDA, CE, ISO13485 Certified
- Latex free hypo-allergenic
- Comfortable and easy to wear
- Allows access to the bridge, brow and temples
- Matte finish which scatters the light protecting not only the patients eyes but the operators eyes
They can be ordered via the below link.
If you have any questions please contact us on 1300 411 337 or firstname.lastname@example.org to talk with one of our laser and IPL safety experts.