Cox II Ocular Eyeshields - With Handle (Sold Individually)
- The Cox II H is also vaulted at the cornea like the Cox II
- It is marked for size from x-small, Small, Medium and large and has a safety ring at the edge.
- They are sold individually and can be ordered with either a Left Handle (L) or Right Handle (R)
- The edges and posterior surface and well rounded and polished to a very high level to avoid the possibility of hurting the patient and increased comfort.
- The handle makes easy insertion and removal. The handle is located near the lower eyelid to allow closure without the upper eyelid pressing on the handle which could otherwise cause rotation and displacement of the eye shield. This minimises the risk of corneal irritation or exposure.
- Standards: Compliant with all Australian, New Zealand and international laser safety standards: AS/NZS IEC 60825.14:2014, AS/NZS 1336:2014, FDA and EN207/208
|XS||22 x 19.5mm|
|S||24 x 21mm|
|M||25.5 x 22mm|
|L||26.5 x 23mm|